Blandrashundar iFokus

Blandrashundar

Etikett: ot-off-topic
Läst 1263 ggr
Mymlan
1

Three handsome male dogs....

Three handsome male dogs are walking down the street when they see a beautiful female dog.
They all want to be her favourite, but she says:
-The one of you that can say the words "liver" and "cheese" in an intelligent sentence can go out with me.
The first dog says -"I love liver and cheese"!
The second dog says -"I hate liver and cheese"!
-Oh no, the female dog says. Not enough! What about you little guy, she says to the small Chihuahua dog,
-Do you have anything to say?
And with his slow spanish accent the Chihuahua says..
-Liver alone…chees mine!
Guess who got a date? :-)"

Döm Inte Människor Genom deras utseende. För du kan Inte se deras insida.

I am who I am, so like it or kiss my, yeah you know exactly what to kiss.

Smile to the world, than the world smiles to you

 

TjockaBerta
0
#1

Skrattande

>>>Malum domesticum<<<